Advancing States IQ Online Learning Center is a nationally recognized, no-cost online resource that provides a range of webinars and resources to support No Wrong Door Systems and Aging and Disability Resource Centers. NYSOFA strongly encourages completion of the following webinars to support the delivery of NY Connects Information and Assistance (I&A):
- Key Communication Techniques for Aging and Disability Professionals
- Essential Components of the Aging Informational and Referral Process
- Building Capacity to Serve Older Adults with Mental Health Conditions
- Behavioral Health Crisis Management for Older Adults
- Introduction to the Independent Living Movement
Additional webinars as time permits: various cultural competency webinars (e.g., Asian American and Pacific Islander, People with IDD), Benefits Outreach for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities, The Role of MIPPA, Medicaid 101/Medicaid Managed Care 101, VA Systems of Care, Alzheimer’s Disease Communication Resource, Programs for People who are Blind/Low-Vision, Supporting People Living with Spinal Cord/Traumatic Brain/Burn Injury, An Overview of the Paralysis Resource Center, and ADA Network National Overview).