Welcome to the NYSOFA Data Dashboard
The New York State Office for the Aging is launching a Data Dashboard to provide the public and professionals with at-a-glance views of New York Aging Services Network's funding and services for older New Yorkers.
The Data Dashboard includes graphics and tables showing the source of funds for aging network services, funds spent by services, and the top five non-Medicaid services provided to older New Yorkers. Included with the tables are links to descriptions of funding source, and New York aging network programs and services definitions.
The New York State Office for the Aging (NYSOFA) provides/publishes a variety of data for the Area Agencies on Aging, not-for-profit organizations and the general public. These data are used for a variety of purposes, which may include:
- Budget planning, advocacy and community empowerment activities;
- Service awareness, information, and outreach; and
- Partnership and coalition building.
Below are links to the data resources provided by NYSOFA.
- Webinar - Data Available for Local Planning (May 21, 2015)
- PPT - Data Available for Local Planning (May 21, 2015)
- U.S Census Bureau - American FactFinder website factfinder.census.gov
- Administration for Community Living - Aging Integrated Database www.agid.acl.gov/DataFiles/