The statewide Legal Services Initiative is a collaborative effort to increase access to affordable legal assistance by the State's:
- Older adults,
- Persons of all ages with disabilities, and
- The caregivers of these population groups.
The ultimate aim of this initiative is to advance equal access to justice for these individuals.
The primary partners in this joint initiative are:
- NY State Office for the Aging
- NY State Office of Court Administration
- NY State Bar Association
- NY State Office for Persons with Developmental Disabilities Valuable facilitation assistance is provided by Robert Abrams, Esq.
Valuable facilitation is provided byRobert Abrams, Esq.
To learn more about this initiative, select buttons from the Legal Services Initiative menu.
Use this link, or the Livable New York logo to learn more about Livable New York.
For more information about this initiative:
Vera Prosper, PhD, Coordinator
Legal Services Initiative
New York State Office for the Aging