The statewide Legal Services Initiative is a collaborative public / private effort to increase access to affordable legal assistance by the State's:
- Older adults,
- Persons of all ages with disabilities, and
- The caregivers of these population groups.
The ultimate aim of this Initiative is to advance equal access to justice for these individuals.
The primary partners in this joint Initiative are:
- NY State Office for the Aging
- NY State Office of Court Administration
- NY State Bar Association
- NY State Office for People With Developmental Disabilities
Valuable facilitation assistance is provided by Robert Abrams, Esq., of Abrams Fensterman LLP.
Through their expertise and experiences, valuable assistance is provided by a statewide 100-member Think Group.
To learn more about this Initiative, select buttons from the Legal Services Initiative menu.
Use this link, or the Livable New York logo to learn more about Livable New York.